Tuesday, May 06, 2008

About Goals: setting goals, tracking goals, and staying motivated

You know how when you achieve one thing, it seems to roll into a next goal? Like after you make your first million, say, then you want to serve the most people or make your first billion or whatever.

So I'm wondering, after you achieve one thing, should you stop and really celebrate and enjoy it, or should you promptly march on to the next big thing?

What's the more optimal way to work: stop and go, or keep running?

2 comments:

tankojjetty said...

ME THINKS,
ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL, GIVE YOUSELF BIG PERKS...
THEN GO ACHIEVE THE NEXT ONE..
YOU'LL STAY REFRESHED AND FULLY MOTIVATED...

Unknown said...

My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

Previously on UpNaira

 

Followers